Seasoned and top producing professional, demonstrating expertise and broad ranging experience in overseeing online retail sales to develop a brand and business awareness. Track record of performance managing the direct marketing efforts for the company’s e-commerce business. Versatile with strong vendor relations, communication and analytical skills, as well as experience working for a multichannel, direct-to-consumer Ecommerce retailer. Collaborative communicator continually focused on building relationships and promoting interaction across business lines and global units to drive positive change, cohesive, comprehensive business approaches and enhanced profitability.
The success of an Ecommerce site depends on 2 things. The traffic the site receives and the customer experience on the site. If both are being handled correctly, everything else falls into place. Conversion ratios, average order value, returning customers, etc. are all connected to these 2 things. If the traffic is coming from targeted sources and the customer is able to easily find the information they need to make an informed purchase sales will climb.
Strategic Leadership: Leader in revenue and cash flow improvement, business strategy development, consensus building, teamwork and mentoring.
Online / Digital Marketing Expert: Proven experience in the application online lead generation, social media strategy, search engine optimization (SEO/SEM), marketing channel management, online advertising, blogs, email marketing, consumer shopping engines, mobile applications, and online content.
IT Management: Thorough understanding of business technology trends, eCommerce operations, real-time customer segmentation, process improvement, web analytics, and payments.
Project Manager: Successfully led the planning and implementation of various projects (eCommerce platform, Business management software conversion), developed project tasks and requirements, managed project resource allocation and presented project reports, progress updates, evaluations and assessment of results.
Certification: Google Adwords Certified Professional
Software: MS Office, Open Office, Google Drive, Adobe Photoshop, SQL databases, MySQL
Website Management: SEO, Google AdWords, Google Analytics, email campaign software, Live Chat software, Listrak, Constant Contact
Social media: LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitter, Facebook and more.
E-commerce Platforms: 3DCart, Miva Merchant, Shopgate, and small custom-built platforms
Business/Financial: Quickbooks, Netsuite
LIGHTOPIA, LLC | Laguna Beach, CA
April 2010 – Present
Provide hands-on management to Lightopia’s 3DCart online store coordinating product updates, site content and all online marketing efforts. Report directly to the Chief Operating Officer and develop and execute initiatives to drive sales and profitability.
- Oversee external SEM agency, including all monthly KPI reporting, budget management and marketing calendars.
- Manage and maintain budget and resources to ensure the department is within established budget, productivity and efficiency standards.
- Innovatively create graphics for carousels and banners.
- Develop new features/functionality for website redesign that improve engagement and increase conversion rate.
- Acknowledged for consistently improving direct online annual sales by 30-35% for the past four years in a row.
- Boosted phone sales from internet lead sources by more than 50% six years in a row.
- Increased all online traffic by a minimum of 20% for 6 years in a row.
- Personally developed content for over 13K lighting products representing over 40K unique SKUs.
- Amplified online conversion rates by 133% by developing new product content and images, revamping product templates to highlight Call To Action segments, creating target CPC ads, and starting a welcome email series encouraging new customers to buy.
- Increased overall AOV by 22% by targeting high margin products in traffic building efforts and giving products a higher prevalence on website.
- Successfully beat previous year’s sales from CPC advertising by a minimum of 47% six years in a row.
- Improved annual organic traffic through SEO by 10% for the past four years.
- Increased average order value by 30% on sales from email campaigns. Improved conversion rate on email campaigns by 193%.
- Enhanced Conversion rates and sales from social media traffic by over 300%.
SELF-EMPLOYED | Orange County, CA
FREELANCE WEB DESIGNER
2002 – Present
Artistically create original art and graphic layout of content, banners, logos, and merchandise. Clients include Tri Valley Urology – http://www.trivalleyurology.com, Sportsheets, Inc. – http://www.sportsheets.com, and LAP Distributing, LLC – http://www.lapdist.com.
- Perform technical coding, review and testing and work closely with clients to conceptualize, design and launch Internet sites furthering client goals.
WESTRIDGE LABORATORIES/TOTAL ACCESS GROUP, INC. | Santa Ana, CA
2004 – 2008
Creatively designed and maintained two internet sites and assisted in the development of digital catalogs.
- Directed and supervised a three member team with design and production of printed materials.
QUIZNO’S INLAND EMPIRE/QUIZNO’S SAN DIEGO | Carlsbad, CA
LOSS PREVENTION MANAGER
Developed the company’s first Loss Prevention Program concerning shortage control, internal dishonesty, shoplifting detection and detention and safety.
- Reviewed reports for 35 locations ensuring accurate and timely completion of all case management procedures.
- Conducted safety and food safety (as applicable) inspections on a regular basis, ensured timely and accurate root cause analysis, and implemented corrective actions.
Provided computer support for networks at 35 locations and corporate office.
- Strategically worked with store managers and corporate employees to identify initiatives necessary to enhance overall business effectiveness and system reliability and performance.
Directly responsible for running the store daily to meet company’s targets and policies. Areas of responsibility include directing and supervising the workforce, making staffing decisions, ensuring customer satisfaction, managing the store’s financial performance, and sustaining product equity.
- Developed and implemented strategic plans to increase sales and profits.
- Enhanced management/staff team productivity through motivational training and mentoring.
Promoted to Manager after one month through excellent performance and contributions to the business.
ASSOCIATES IN SCIENCE, GPA: 3.8
BROOKS COLLEGE, Long Beach, CA | 2003
Alpha Beta Gamma Member / Teaching Assistant